Security Installer Community

Fuzzy White Lines On Cctv

BR14N

Bought some cctv from ebay as others have and i have wavy white lines going up the picture, Always blocking about half of the picture. 2*480tvl day and night IR bullet cameras. 2*30 meters Audio, power and BNC cable in one thin cable. 2*microphones. supposedly High quality sensitive microphone Omni direction, picks sound from all directions Will pick sound up to 10metres away. DVR is same as this with dual audio http://www.virtualvillage.co.uk/items/item...medium=shopping

anyway to fix this problem. I have turned all electric items OFF and tried only the cameras linked tp PC and TV still the same. Thks Bri.

Problem number one EBAY :D

Problem number two, I pretty sure you shouldnt be recording audio unless you have a very good reason/licence to.

The white lines could be a number of things, camera voltage, cable type, poor cameras, sync between dvr and camera .......

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Why sell video cameras that record audio then?

For live monitoring purposes only.

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Archived