Security Installer Community

Finding It Hard...

dunt

getting out of bed !

i know it sounds silly but I'm finding it very hard to get wakened up and out of bed. normally id be up and out the door at 7ish but this last few weeks ive been lying on till around 9am :( and even when i get out and about im dead on me feet.

so, have ye any tips secrets for an early start ??? davey.

Guest Thunderfingers
getting out of bed !

i know it sounds silly but I'm finding it very hard to get wakened up and out of bed. normally id be up and out the door at 7ish but this last few weeks ive been lying on till around 9am :( and even when i get out and about im dead on me feet.

You might want to look for a new job (seriously).

getting out of bed !

want a picture of my ruling 'alf bedecked in curlers and pusing her lips showing teeth imitating a burnt out consumer unit - better than any laxative to get me moving pronto in the morning

:sofa1:

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

want a picture of my ruling 'alf bedecked in curlers and pusing her lips showing teeth imitating a burnt out consumer unit - better than any laxative to get me moving pronto in the morning

regs

alan

got any pics Alan?

if not do you want some? :ninja:

Eucam Security Systems

0845 4630 746

www.eucam.co.uk

regs

alan

[/quote

"Teeth like a burnt out consumer unit" . Now that is funny!

Archived