Security Installer Community

Looking For Installers Of Adpro Fast Trace

RehanMirza

We are currently tendering for a new stage of improvements an Water Treatment Works in London. This involves the building of new areas for process treatment. As part of the project is the requirement for a new CCTV system to cover the new works. I am struggling to find companies that can both supply and install and Adpro Fast Trace system that is required. This is a mid/large project. If your company can do this then please contact me at Rehan.Mirza@Biwater.Com We will need prices by mid July. I will not be reading this forum enough to respond to replies here so please contact me at the email address above

I have read the terms and it said no soliciting for work - well I am doing the opposite. Please delete this thread if I am going against the T&C

We are currently tendering for a new stage of improvements an Water Treatment Works in London. This involves the building of new areas for process treatment. As part of the project is the requirement for a new CCTV system to cover the new works. I am struggling to find companies that can both supply and install and Adpro Fast Trace system that is required. This is a mid/large project. If your company can do this then please contact me at Rehan.Mirza@Biwater.Com We will need prices by mid July. I will not be reading this forum enough to respond to replies here so please contact me at the email address above

I have read the terms and it said no soliciting for work - well I am doing the opposite. Please delete this thread if I am going against the T&C

Thankyou to everyone that has responded. We have enough companies responding and we are approaching the deadline date - so please no more responses.

Archived