Security Installer Community

Sex Camera Hotel Manager Jailed

Glad this topic is in the public forum.

It just goes to prove if you want a job done properly....

.... call a professional

good! i hope he stays there till his very last day in jail and doesnt get early release!

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

seven years on the register,,disgraceful :ranting: . it should have being life.

Kevin Scott. Owner of KK Alarms...... Installation .. Service .. Repair ...... Thoughout.. Northumberland and North Tyneside ..... Tel:01670 361948 (call diverted after 15 seconds) or 07947444114

good! i hope he stays there till his very last day in jail and doesnt get early release!
seven years on the register,,disgraceful :ranting: . it should have being life.

Bit extreme.

Good heavens man.

And what of someone who stabs a couple of students 240 times....

stays in jail to his very last day, doesn't get early release...... and no puddings..... ever!

Good heavens man.

And what of someone who stabs a couple of students 240 times....

stays in jail to his very last day, doesn't get early release...... and no puddings..... ever!

and for a game station.

our so called 'justice system seems very '//.B.W.F.// eyed' to me, a scuzz bucket alledgedly spies on a couple's cavorting with a hidden camera and gets jailed for as far as i can tell a 1st offence, yet a drunk or kid driver with no tax., insurance or license run's 's down some young mum and her kid on a pavement while 'joy riding'..................will be deemed 'unlucky' to get more than community service and a 3 year ban.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

our so called 'justice system seems very '//.B.W.F.// eyed' to me, a scuzz bucket alledgedly spies on a couple's cavorting with a hidden camera and gets jailed for as far as i can tell a 1st offence, yet a drunk or kid driver with no tax., insurance or license run's 's down some young mum and her kid on a pavement while 'joy riding'..................will be deemed 'unlucky' to get more than community service and a 3 year ban.

regs

alan

Totally agree Arf.

My earlier comment was in regard to an article in the news regarding a game station/player having been stolen from their property earlier.

Just what goes through the minds of the culprits? I dread to think.

Archived