Security Installer Community

Xtend & Climb Pro.

echo

Just wondering if anyone has bought or even used the xtend and climb pro ladders.

On first instinct many of you, like myself, probably wouldnt touch telescopic ladders with a bargepole. However theyve been highly reccomended to me by a friend of mine who swears by them.

Just looking at buying a smaller pair of ladders to the ones i currently have. I thought the plus point of these would be i can just throw them in the boot of the car. Other than getting my ladders out of garage puttint them on the roof rack, clamping etc.

So any feedback off anybody who has a pair or has used a pair would be appreciated.

Thanks

echosigkn8.jpg

I've thought of getting some but they don't go high enough to get to bells do they?

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

I've thought of getting some but they don't go high enough to get to bells do they?

No, but they are ideal for anything else specially when there is no loft ladder. Easy to carry and don't end up covered in road salt and corrosion in the winter.

I hate getting my ladders off the van, but now only have to do it for the bells which I do first to get it over and done with.

The older I get, the faster I was.

Archived