Security Installer Community

Visonic Powermax+

Hugorune

The powermax plus is uglier than a scantronic 9100 !

But, it really does work, and has on board digi/dialler/modem built in. It is Grade 2 panel as well, and it is cheap.

Only fitted about 14 so far over 5 months but not one callback yet.

Assuming you can't find a cupboard to hide the 'plus' in, go for the powermax pro instead. It reminds me of a BOSE stereo controller !

www.truesecurity.co.uk (site is still a work in progess, thoughts/advice gratefully received)

i think the plus is quite pretty

oh well lol

Pro better looking but more money but never used one. Whats the main advantages over the plus?

To be honest I am not really sure if pro has any more features than the plus as I still haven't fitted one. No details on the Visonic website about the pro either it seems.

I would really like it if the pro turns out to have programmable outputs. This is the only thing that bugs me about the plus.

www.truesecurity.co.uk (site is still a work in progess, thoughts/advice gratefully received)

• 2 weeks later...

We fit menvier M600/800 with add on MR node very flexible good sig strength use all the same detectors as the home link 75 (and the new scantronic i-on 16 just available now)good domestic panel built in digi and speech dialer

www.AllanMoncrieffAlarms.com

yep Risco everytime - cant see any problems with the design of the door contact, but would be intersted to know what techwiz has had.

Lining up the wrong reed.

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Archived