Security Installer Community

Three Usb Broadband Issues

the dongle was in my drawer when the computer was being repaired and i have spoken to 3 who have told me that the broadband was used on the dates that the computer was being repaired :unsure::unsure:

Trade Member

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!

Martin Hanfo

CCTV - Intruder Alarms - Access Control - Security Lighting - Locks

Covering South Wales

07903 967045

the dongle was in my drawer when the computer was being repaired and i have spoken to 3 who have told me that the broadband was used on the dates that the computer was being repaired :unsure::unsure:

I too have a 3G BB modem. Away from home at moment so no direct access to bills, but i'm pretty sure i get a list with each bill stating each time it connects and data transferred.

i also get an itemised list and according to the bill i have used the dongle the time the pc was in being repaired?

Trade Member

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice!!

Martin Hanfo

CCTV - Intruder Alarms - Access Control - Security Lighting - Locks

Covering South Wales

07903 967045

Have you said to them that your computer was in for repair? You could provide them with the repair receipt. Is this your only computer?

djrock

thats got to be the way to imo,

as you can prove you laptop was away for repair, i'd start to bang the indignant big drum and spit dummiesa around, there is more than one provider out their - remind them of it and the watchdog program along with oftel if your sure of your ground.

regs

alan

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

I have mobile dongle with t-mobile 3gb unlimited use(fare usage applies as always) never had any problems with bills. Iv had a cpl of letters from them to say iv gone over the 3gb a few times but no big bills. Iv had it for 15 months now and cant fault it.

Iv been told of people who was on 3 that there bills have been high and they havnt been able to get good signals.......

lee

Lee Sutton

E-Mail: leesutton@centurianfire.co.uk

Phone: 0845 094 9870

CENTURIAN FIRE & SECURITY (part of centurian group limited)

Archived