Security Installer Community

Cctv Camera Lens Supplier

fazsyed

Hi There,

I would like to introduce you to Pyser-SGI, we supply high quality Fujinon CCTV lenses to the industry, be it for surveillance, military and defense or consumer. We are the UK distributor for Fujinon.

If your company requires high quality lenses for specific purposes, we may be of service to you.

I would appreciate any contacts or companies who are looking for a supplier of these Japanese made quality Lenses.

I am new to the group and would appreciate anyt help.

Thanks and Regards,

Faz

Hi There,

I would like to introduce you to Pyser-SGI, we supply high quality Fujinon CCTV lenses to the industry, be it for surveillance, military and defense or consumer. We are the UK distributor for Fujinon.

If your company requires high quality lenses for specific purposes, we may be of service to you.

I would appreciate any contacts or companies who are looking for a supplier of these Japanese made quality Lenses.

I am new to the group and would appreciate anyt help.

Thanks and Regards,

Faz

Didnt read the rules did you?

No Advertising or Promotions:

You will not post topics or messages that solicit or promote any commercial concern or transmit advertising, promotional materials, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or make any commercial use of our service. Doing so will result in the immediate termination of your account.

Archived