Security Installer Community

Video Tardis

789iant

Hi all

totally new here and utterly out of my depth with security products. I have actually joined on behalf of an old army mate who is without internet access.

He is setting up a farm from scratch, and has been having problems with thieves. Recently, at a bankruptcy sale he aqcuired a Video Tardis CCT771 (the one with screen). It has been supplied with neither manual or software, and it is these two items I am hunting for. I have searched the web and cannot find either to download.

Any pointers or help here would be most appreciated.

A further problem is that as this item is used, it appears to be password protected. Is it possible to either overwrite or flash the password, or even reset the unit to its original state, hoping that the software can be obtained?

Thanks in Advance

Ian T

Hi all

totally new here and utterly out of my depth with security products. I have actually joined on behalf of an old army mate who is without internet access.

He is setting up a farm from scratch, and has been having problems with thieves. Recently, at a bankruptcy sale he aqcuired a Video Tardis CCT771 (the one with screen). It has been supplied with neither manual or software, and it is these two items I am hunting for. I have searched the web and cannot find either to download.

Any pointers or help here would be most appreciated.

A further problem is that as this item is used, it appears to be password protected. Is it possible to either overwrite or flash the password, or even reset the unit to its original state, hoping that the software can be obtained?

Thanks in Advance

Ian T

If you post me the serial number I will ID the model and email you the link to download the correct instructions & software.

cheers,

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

If you post me the serial number I will ID the model and email you the link to download the correct instructions & software.

cheers,

Paul.

Thats great Paul thanks. Im justing trying to get hold of my friend for the number, Ill PM it to you as soon as I get hold of him. Thanks again.

Archived