Security Installer Community

Video Tardis

789iant

Thats great Paul thanks. Im justing trying to get hold of my friend for the number, Ill PM it to you as soon as I get hold of him. Thanks again.

Hi.

We will get the www.DVR365.com support pages updated to include the Video Tardis manual and associated client software.

The website update will be done between now and the end of this week.

cheers,

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

Hi Paul

sorry for the dealy in getting back to you.

Apparently, all that there is on the case is a White Label with the following details

AHQ00049

TARDIS WLCD4 Channel

It is definitely model CCT771.

I have seen your updated page, many thanks for that, and have downloaded both manual and software. The only problem we have now is the original user passwords in the machine, any advice. I havent physically seen this apparatus yet, but I am clued up on most things IT related. Can this be reset to a virgin state?

Many thanks

Ian

Problem pretty much solved. Unit isnt password protected, simply the standard admin login, password blank.

Presumably, the CD-ROM listed in the manual is to actually instal the units software to a new or replacement hard drive. This obviously we havent got, is it possible to purchase one of these from systemq? There is currently one hard drive in the unit and we wish to put a second one in there.

Thanks

Ian

Problem pretty much solved. Unit isnt password protected, simply the standard admin login, password blank.

Presumably, the CD-ROM listed in the manual is to actually instal the units software to a new or replacement hard drive. This obviously we havent got, is it possible to purchase one of these from systemq? There is currently one hard drive in the unit and we wish to put a second one in there.

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian.

The software (firmware) is stored in flash memory on the PCB so you can add or change HDs without needing to do anything with the software.

cheers,

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

Archived