Security Installer Community

Dennard 2060

shughes

Can any knid person help me out? I have tried several times with DM Tech Support but failed on each occasion either via email or phone. I need the hex code string to access the Dome menu, Pelco protocol is easy to obtain but Dennard protocol is like trying to have sex with the Pope! Any help greatly appreciated

cheers steve

Can any knid person help me out? I have tried several times with DM Tech Support but failed on each occasion either via email or phone. I need the hex code string to access the Dome menu, Pelco protocol is easy to obtain but Dennard protocol is like trying to have sex with the Pope! Any help greatly appreciated

cheers steve

:lol:

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

the only way to get dennard protocol is to sign an NDA or licence it for your application.

Might be why youyr struggling to get it.

but you may want to look here

http://www.support.bbvcctv.com/

if i recall 2060's support bbv protocol

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Yeah it supports the Pelco P protocol quite happily so your trying to get the code to get into the dome via pelco

I've seen that somewhere I'm sure it's Preset 94 or Preset 95 then up / down to navigate and iris open or possibly left / right to access select.

It's often tricky to do these things especially when remote...

Intruder / CCTV / Access Control Technical Support Personal

Subscriber to the "K.I.S.S" principle, that's Keep It Simple Stupid, are you?

Archived