Security Installer Community

Baxall Vivid + & Lite Firmware Files Upgrade

y-i-out-of-bed

hi

I am trying to find firmware upgrades for vivid+ & vivid lite to take these to atlest v3.5 but not having much luck and not willing to pay

Baxall are no longer trading, hence the links not working.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

yeap not trading though old website still hosted on "click the business" but no files, was hopeing that would redirect emails to company that has all the assets but looks like that has gone to this streamscale company but every thing cost on there site :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...

has any one got baxall vivid + firmware files kicking about? need 3.5 for remote view think the chances are slim but thought i would repost to see if any new faces has a copy meny thanks.

if not pc software that works with with older units that gives you remote,

if worryed about open page can relist in trade

IF you are using Internet Explorer 7 is would try rolling back to IE6. Eventhough it may not look like it is using internet explorer it is still in the background, we had this issue with one DVR, eventhough it was not using IE directly it would only work with IE6 installed and not IE7.

Hope this helps!

i have tryed diffrent IE but none seem to show any web pages is there any other port it might use apart from 80?

got copy of viewer ver 1.0.0.3 off disk on other site but this only shows a cancle button on login missing ok button(tryed on 2000pro sp4, xp ,vista.)

ps i have tryed firefox as well no joy pings ok though, viewer 3.5.0.0 needs ver 3.4+ firmware on dvr just not going to pay

Archived