Security Installer Community

Wireless

maurice1

Not used it but have seen it demonstrated and discussed.

Twin frequency operation seems a good idea and I like the 5 year battery life, (I use Galaxy wireless with 3-5 year).

I think they were the 1st manufacturer to produce a wireless dual-tech, less battery life I think, but good achievement.

Kit seemed to me to be very expensive compared with many other options available and so I didn't use it.

the system can comply to the regs its down to the design etc mind the regs are due to change again, also the expense

of this product is not that bad if you do a full comparison to all other wireless systems.

Sounds like a sales pitch?

well hands up rjb i for the work for the company that are responsible product the uk and ireland im based not far from you mind

we are based in trowbridge, ive joined this site to get feed back etc would like to have the op to meet with people to show the kit

other people who tried didnt know how to demo it like i can also some people ive read seem to think its logisty its not these are brand

names of a company called atral which is part of the hager group.

sorry about grammer

well hands up rjb i for the work for the company that are responsible product the uk and ireland im based not far from you mind

we are based in trowbridge, ive joined this site to get feed back etc would like to have the op to meet with people to show the kit

other people who tried didnt know how to demo it like i can also some people ive read seem to think its logisty its not these are brand

names of a company called atral which is part of the hager group.

sorry about grammer

A&A security?

Archived