Security Installer Community

Traditional bell in ADT Bell box

Guest Jlo

Most //.National Installer.// box,s down south seem to be empty decoys nowadays.

The American 1st Alert scheme is still very much alive.

17668[/snapback]

seem!!!!! as in how?????

17671[/snapback]

have to agree with peter on that one due to the amount of bell covers that have magically seemed to spin round. been one on a wall near me for coming onto a year now that every time the wind blows it chnages direction and the customer is on contract as seen a car outside many a time

Guest sonic.youth
Most //.National Installer.// box,s down south seem to be empty decoys nowadays.

The American 1st Alert scheme is still very much alive.

17668[/snapback]

seem!!!!! as in how?????

17671[/snapback]

have to agree with peter on that one due to the amount of bell covers that have magically seemed to spin round. been one on a wall near me for coming onto a year now that every time the wind blows it chnages direction and the customer is on contract as seen a car outside many a time

17674[/snapback]

i take it then it spins to the right direction just before the engineer turns up then does it!! ;) I see what they mean about anti //.National Installer.//..the words bitter and twisted spring to mind <_< peace baby!!

Guest sonic.youth

i forgot we only fit dummy bells!!!! :blink: unlike some nationals/locals etc who are happy to take the money and stick a cheap sticker over the most recognisable bell cover in the land!!just a thought ;)

I have noticed quite a few empty shells up this way too..

I assume they were fitted by the DEALERSHIPS, who didnt fit any bells as standard.

Its just funny where they have positioned half the box`s, its as though the installer couldn`t be bothered to extend his ladders....? :(

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest alarmingdave
Wasn't on signalling when we took the system over, it is now  :D  ;)

17638[/snapback]

wow,so your the guy that offers this new signalling stuff??me and my buddies still deliver telegrams!,you may of heard of us were called //.National Installer.// and use telegrams to deliver messages,those damm pigeons are unreliable,i have this design for a call box but think its too 19th century,so this signalling thing how does it get there do you use men or horses?its seems a long way to send a message please let me know how you do it,coz me and my friends are soooo excited <_<<_<

17670[/snapback]

Calm down chap i said it wasn't on signalling at the time of the break in didn't say it was never on signalling.//.National Installer.// had it previously on a digi when the last owners left the signalling was cancelled.The new owners moved in ran it as an audible only untill they were done over and then called us.

//.National Installer.// iv'e heard of them wev'e crossed paths a few times in the last 15 years or so ;)

Guest secomeng
Sonic Youth

Do you really think that the general public take any notice of bellboxs (ringing or not nowadays) your sadly mistaken.

Its only us sad gits that go round looking at them most other people have a life.

Pete

17682[/snapback]

give me a good old master blaster anyday....then everyone will hear it

give me a good old master blaster anyday....then everyone will hear it

17684[/snapback]

Agreed there,

The neighbours don't ignore my Master Blaster either !! :P

Regards

Bellman

Service Engineer and all round nice bloke :-)

The views above are mine and NOT those of my employer.

its that rough i have to keep them in the front room,as theres no room in the garden coz i have my capri there on bricks,which reminds me of the time someone nicked the bricks and left the car chocked up on wheels :blink::blink:

very sureal i must say :unsure:

I like your style Gaz, and Im glad to see your not rising to the bait about //.National Installer.///Anti //.National Installer.//. Who Cares.

Nice one Mate.

The opinions I express are mine and are usually correct!

(Except when I'm wrong)(which I'm not)

Archived