Security Installer Community

Wireless Solar 3g Farm Cctv

The technology is already out there for wireless 3G cctv and here's the proof xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The thing is, farmers want cctv in the most obscure places and you can't run miles of cable from here to there to everwhere.

The alternative is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with a 30W solar panel, and it works a charm, I've been installing this type of system lately and it works an absolute charm.

The only problem is, availablity, if the farm area or general region does not have good 3G network coverage then you're not going to have a good system, because you're picture will be framey or just slow.

My best bet is the following. Powered by Heavy Duty / High Efficienty Solar Panels No Landline / Broadband needed. 3G Wireless Broadband will have only a 6 inch rubber aerial and for installation Heavy Duty Flex cables for easy provisional run on site, this is efficient and reliable.

Only problem is now? The price, but farmers are loaded so that's not a problem, but personally I love these systems, they're so easy to install.

Archived