Security Installer Community

New Home Cctv

Arf

The relevance of your posts on the advantages and benefits of the kit you fit in relation to the original post being nothing more than a weak attempt to create a Google link is??

You will notice we are all avoiding naming said company...with good reason.

maybe, but lets justclear somethingup hear, i don't jump to what are conclusions derived from google as to the 'validity' of the o/p,

even if true tbh whatever the o/p allegedly or actually gets up to in his private life, long as its legal i won't pass judgment on his morality just for asking some advice, and i definitely don't ridicule as i have seen done - very distastefully, angers me far more than any spamming allegedly done.

its a matter for him. not as i see it for anyone else to make wild assumptions or to criticise or remark on - end of.

if the guy is spamming that's a matter for the forums moderators, and ultimately the forums owner to take action or note as they deem fit, certainly not me and certainly not you or any other member other than to report the post privately - end of.

the fact this thread is open in public indicates acceptance and ease with the position - thus far!.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived