Security Installer Community

Blank Bell Boxes on Banks etc

Guest Jlo

We do a lot of financial companys,

The blue shirted co mentioned previous are on the ball with ID and phone calls.I was in a building with an apprentice and he had a camera picture phone in his hand, One of the gaurds came up to me and said that his head office were not happy about his phone. Turns out they were watching us on remote cctv.

One small sized high st bank is so bad at security that its only a matter of time before they get done, I have walked in with no ID and did what ever I wanted with there system :cry: .

Another high st lending shop is ok at security during the day but come 3am its a different story. Managers wont wait for any faulty equipment to be replaced "just spare it" is all they ever shout.

As for an ARC getting sabotaged, not a very easy thing to do. Wont go into it on public forum :) .

Top tip: if you ever catch fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because i bet thats what REALLY throws you into a panic and dont forget the one thing you cant recycle is wasted time.

worked for a few national companies servicing banks and other finincial institutions the reasons for no logos on the bells could be

the banks own the equipment and don't wish to advertise

if the maintanance contract comes up for renewal - the banks don't have to fork out for a new external high security sounder

and as discussed - for security reasons

i'd go for reason 2

as for security arrangements for access to the banks - they are usually quite hot as they are frequently auditted. Even if you have been going to them for years - they still adopt the same security policies.

Mister G

Archived