Security Installer Community

Best Cctv Companys

peace121

DVR's are ok...can't say the same about cameras.

Hi Cubit.

If I can help you regarding a camera please let me know.

I don't log on every day so an email or a PM is helpful in case I miss a post or reply.

cheers,

Paul.

System Q Ltd.

DVR's are ok...can't say the same about cameras.

i wonder which ones if you had probs?

imho, and speaking as i find,

cameras by SystemQ are excellent VFM, i have 8 External 430 PTZ's and 20 internal 'flying saucer' ptz's of theirs out there on different jobs, all on auto tour. running their motors and lens to the max 24/7, not a single titter from any of them in over 5 years.

used a lot of their 470 VR domes, and mini box units, again not one failure and excellent images.

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

A data for dvr's, armoured ball type cams and internal domes plus PSU's

dynamic for ext cams (samsung) and low light int domes (but are an absolute PITA to set up)baluns and connectors

system q for ptz

I really can't be ar**** with it anymore.

Not 100% what the question is.

many of the firms mentioned supply their own (badged?) kit, others are wholesalers for all types.

use ADI for eg honeywell/DM/techwin kit, also use Q for some dvrs. Cable, depends on time of day at the moment (should of been commodity trader).

Hi hpotter thanks for reply, yeh basically I was trying to find out who are best suppliers to buy from, and cheapest in price :)

As above, best & cheapest dont always meet. (bit like call centres, cheaper the product longer to answer phone?)

Some of the kit we use we know we are paying a bit more than we have to (eg some dvr's), but then we dont keep a stock for spares of £2k+ machines, a nice wholesaler might lend us one if you get my drift

Archived