Security Installer Community

Best Cctv Companys

peace121

As above, best & cheapest dont always meet. (bit like call centres, cheaper the product longer to answer phone?)

Some of the kit we use we know we are paying a bit more than we have to (eg some dvr's), but then we dont keep a stock for spares of £2k+ machines, a nice wholesaler might lend us one if you get my drift

Couldnt agree more. Friday customer email below.
Ben,

Thanks for the quote and for the visit.

As you can appreciate we can shop around and if we would to do each thing individually we would probably save allot of money, but before I do that I would like to ask you, if we keep everything with Jb-eye, that means one premises, 1 customer, 1 account, multiple things at the same time, I am sure that you can pass me a decent discount on the initial installation.

The same goes on the maintenance, if you come in to a property and you do maintenance for 4 things at the same time, it's much more cost affective.

Based on that, what deal can we negotiate would we do all and keep it with Jb-eye.

Thanks, please come back to me

Regards

And the responce.
Thank you for your frank response.

I will be equally as blunt. The prices for the intruder and fire alarm systems are fixed and we are not willing to move on these. Both systems have mandatory requirements for 24 hour maintenance and we believe our charges to be competitive and fair.

The prices for the CCTV and entry systems can be reduced. Both of these systems have optional maintenance agreements. Not paying maintenance will, substantially reduce your costs, you just loose emergency access to our engineers and pay a premium for any call out. The CCTV and access control prices can both be reduced however the only benefit to you is inferior equipment.

I hope this answers your question.

Should you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards

Customers!

Archived