Security Installer Community

Pleace Help ! How Do I Open A V V F File

peace1

Hi guys does anyone know how to open a (V V F file) from a on a windows pc ?

Its from a speco dvr ive tried searhing all over the net but no luck.

please if anyone knows i would really appreciate it.

Thank u in Advance for any info :)

You need the playback software

http://www.specotech.com/software.htm

Is that the right manafacturer?

hi thank u very much yes this is the right one.

sorry i cant seem to find the player :unsure: can u direct me to it please

Have a look at this

http://www.file-extensions.org/vvf-file-extension

By the way, hello and welcome to the Forum, are you in the 'Trade'?

Hi and thanks for the link same as above alittle cofused as to where the player is :)

yes ive been in the trade for the last 3 years

Checked Speco Technologies website, no mention of your unit

You could have a look through the other DVR ranges and see if they're playback will work with your unit

If your really stuck, get a TV/Video machine combo (or even just a video machine), hook the output of the DVR upto an AV input on the TV/Video machine combo, playback the footage locally on the DVR and record it using the video machine. Then you'll have the footage on tape, nice and simple :)

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Checked Speco Technologies website, no mention of your unit

You could have a look through the other DVR ranges and see if they're playback will work with your unit

If your really stuck, get a TV/Video machine combo (or even just a video machine), hook the output of the DVR upto an AV input on the TV/Video machine combo, playback the footage locally on the DVR and record it using the video machine. Then you'll have the footage on tape, nice and simple :)

hi thank u for all the help

i got a call from a coustomer who has the dvr, ive just told him what u mentioned thanks again

using the video machine. Then you'll have the footage on tape, nice and simple :)

i did this with aout years ago, DM Sprite although i have the DM cd recorder by using a hard disk/dvd recorder to copy to disc. the footage needed for records was over 30 hours (fights and pre argy bargy). hmm that would take a long tome to drop to disk in the normal way, so how to get all this on a single disk pronto for Police to view?

so i put the sprite into x8 play mode and the HD/DVD recorder into record, got the lot onto 1 dvd. to play it back use slow mo on the player and worked a treat with very little degredation ;)

a bonus is footage can also then be viewed on any PC

Arfur

If you think education is difficult, try being stupid!!!!

Archived