Security Installer Community

Custody Suites

hpotter

but I susepct them not allowing your phone on site was the thing which really pissed you off ?

had an engineer arrested and detained for 3 hours @ a prison 2 weeks ago for similar. Long story but the chaperone lied to cover his shortcomings, the engineer offered his phones twice and was told it did not matter. When he got to the search area (so he was still in sterile) the guard searching him went banana's, (High Sec HMP full of internal politics!!)

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Pah, working in a precious metals reclamation factory.

Had some screws in a pocket and walked thru the metal detectors.

Guards literally jumped on me. Was a good fight must admit.

Took ages to sort out the mess, they were wrong in their approach and I had signed a waiver to be searched at any time.

Pair of jobs worths, later found out from one of my engineers they were jealous of our pick up trucks and the way we acted.

Minimum wage must do peoples heads in!

Finished the contract 2 weeks ahead of schedule. We were given more free access than antisipated. Gave them a slight reduction in return.

Door interlocks x6 10 000 mtrs palisade fencing.

yes. specify, install, service and maintain.

Ahh, great. I asked cos was wondering what input the home office makes.

You mentioned "guidelines", do these extend to length of time footage is retained? (i'm touching on the hra in view of pending review with a Liberal bent).

Ahh, great. I asked cos was wondering what input the home office makes.

You mentioned "guidelines", do these extend to length of time footage is retained? (i'm touching on the hra in view of pending review with a Liberal bent).

you have the HOSDB guidelines which are for not just custody sites. Then there is a document called "police buildings design guide" and "safer detention guidance" document. Neither though give any a definitive rule for retention of footage. just guidelines. The usual though tends to be at 90 days.

you have the HOSDB guidelines which are for not just custody sites. Then there is a document called "police buildings design guide" and "safer detention guidance" document. Neither though give any a definitive rule for retention of footage. just guidelines. The usual though tends to be at 90 days.

thanks again Matt, & just to pick your brains a bit more: do you know of any guidance or regs about putting footage in the public domain? (appreciate more an ico Q)

Archived