Security Installer Community

Eneo Dxr1-09N/500Cd

classactuk

Tried playback?

That might tell you the usage, however it would have probably been "fully loaded" no point in paying for more than you need unless for future expansion.

Personally to me its worth nothing. I could not refit as there is probably no backup now and its 2nd hand.

Try Fleabay, thats your best bet.

Never said I was right in support. Trouble is when items are discontinued so does the support eventually.

Also would you offer a client 2nd hand equipment?

As said before, try Fleabay.

Errrrrrrrrrr you answer that, it is self explanatory. Or if too difficult try this.

If under warranty will replace or fix dependant on manufacturer warranties.

If out of serviceable time it is then needed to be upgraded, not be replaced with 2nd hand tat. I say TAT because it is SECOND HAND.

Now if the DVR was faulty because of ground loop problems and feedback, poor power supplies ect then I might recommend a upgrade. But I doubt anything I fitted would collapse like that completely.

So want to rethink your last statement?

Or are you just here to try and flog something not complete as described in the link has parts missing?

put the link up just to show the unit, thats why it wasnt in the original post. As for selling it, i refer you to my original post. I asked if anyone knew how much it would be worth, or the best place to sell it. never said it was new. if anyone had asked i would have stated exactly what was with it as in the gumtree post from my cousin. As for the content, there isnt any the hard drive has no footage on it what so ever.

Archived