Security Installer Community

Homelink 75

kfpel

Converted to PDF for you

It does do it when the customer goes past the sensor (ie not immediately).

Im assuming then that it does it every time, but sometimes you have activated the sensor previously and the battery save is preventing it retransmitting next time.

Looks like a programming issue if so. Id see hpotters post #16

Part Setting ALTERNATIVE 95EN (1.pdf

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

For any engineers with cooper security downloader, I've just exported the file if you'd like to have a look at it. I can't upload it, but can email if you give me an address

The circuit numbers are slightly different order to how I originally posted, but that doesn't make any difference.

To recap the issue: When PART SETTING the system, zone 3 sometimes causes a set fail if it happens to pick the customer up as she walks across the landing during the 30 second exit time. This was happening around 1 in 5 times when I had zone 3 as a normal alarm. When I changed it to entry route 18 months ago, the issue stopped, but has recently started again, for reasons unknown (no software has been changed).

Its funny, next week I'm recommissioning a TS2500, 42 Xnodes, 9 Wards, 3 Shunt Locks, and I KNOW it's not gonna give me the headache this thing has!

Converted to PDF for you

Im assuming then that it does it every time, but sometimes you have activated the sensor previously and the battery save is preventing it retransmitting next time.

Looks like a programming issue if so. Id see hpotters post #16

Thanks for that, and agree on the battery save thing.

Hi we have used the home 75 a few times as like your self we often use M800/M600 with an MR Node but we haven't had any issues with the home 75 systems that we have in and maintain and I am sure we have similar setups to the one you require and work OK I know its a pain but perhaps a factory default and reprogg would sort ( i norm tell tech where to go when they suggest this but on the odd occasion it works we have miss :whistle: progg some thing ??)

Don't suppose you know if the scantronic detectors for the Homelink 75 would work with the MRNode do you? Considering a swap out...

skimmed this....

sounds the same as a 9600 where once in blue moon a pet would move in an omit zone when in enrty or alarm & cause an exit fault / alarm,

It does sound just like that - was this fault recognised by Scantronic or were you just left to reset it and hope it didn't happen again too soon?

Thanks for all the advice guys. Menvier came back after another look at the download, and came up with the same solution as many of you - factory default and complete reprogram. Will update if all goes to plan....

Archived