Security Installer Community

Interesting Cctv Install And What Are They?

Driller

Walking through a village the other day I came upon a large property with impressive grounds with long boundaries all the way along the adjacent road.

As you can see there are fixed domes along the outside of the wall. There were several more of these all along the outside of the wall on the road side. Also you can just see a couple of bullet type cameras again on the outside wall.

There were also some interesting looking "hitech" things and these were actually looking directly at the road on the public side.

What do you think of this install, any comments on camera positions? (I have my own thoughts after spending time on here)

And what are the black box type camera things? Are they Redwall IR illuminators by any chance?

IMG_0106.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

(This is purely for interest and sited as they are these cameras are fully on public view but if this is in anyway against any rules please remove pics).

looks like a prison wall, if you can get a pic of the other side of the wall norm can clarify.

I'm not sure if you're joking with that or not AE! :lol:

House is a private country manor which had some interest from a certain film star at one point (won't say more than that). If you are serious I would be a little uncomfortable taking photos over the wall :cold2:

So are they Redwalls then?

your photo's ain't clear but yes I assume there IR Lamps

Install don't loot great does it ?

Yeah sorry about photos, done on telephone. I know what you mean about the install but I couldn't comment with my setup could I heh, heh ;)

What about the whole "cameras on the public side of the wall and pointing in the road" thing? Can one get permission for this?

Yeah sorry about photos, done on telephone. I know what you mean about the install but I couldn't comment with my setup could I heh, heh ;)

What about the whole "cameras on the public side of the wall and pointing in the road" thing? Can one get permission for this?

Why would you think they couldn't? They cant see anything you cant on the public side can they? There should be signage with the operators contact details though

I was under the impression that pointing CCTV cameras and recording on public land was not on? :unsure: Apparently not then.

Installer's panel is just inside the entrance gate. I wonder how much silicon he used fixing those domes to the stone wall :lol:

Archived