Security Installer Community

Cop Cms Help

jmsjabb

I have a COP XT04 with CMS and web view.

I have set it all up and have web view via internet explorer viewing real time and recorded. Happy!

What I can't seem to do is get live view, or any consistent view in the CMS software. If you look at the attachment, it shows the screen. I have 3 cameras and the text is in the box, along with a small green flashing light, but sometimes no picture and sometimes a still image.

If I click on the camera box, it opens up a black box. If I then click ZOOM, it opens another box which is live.

Am I doing something wrong with the view control?

post-9952-0-89101700-1298835754_thumb.jp

post-9952-0-10363200-1298836063_thumb.jp

post-9952-0-97649600-1298836536_thumb.jp

I suspect that this would work fine on another PC, that it is graphics card related. You seem to be getting all the information eg. camera title, time/date per channel, etc. except the image itself. When zooming it thens shows an image which is a different rendering requirement, as the web view can also be.

If available try another PC to verify that live image is present, if not you could try changing the resolution of the screen, see if the graphics card supports hardware acceleration and toggle it off if its on and on if its off. Even resizing the screen could show you camera images.

The above is a guess, I am not familiar with the COP DVRs or software.

You need to program each channel to view it. Go to camera 1 and give it the site name and ip address. Then it do the same for the others. Should work then fine. Could also be a network speed problem if that doesn't work.

Archived