Security Installer Community

Camera Problems? Please Help

solo

Strange, usually the photocell only controls the LEDs themselves and does not decide when a camera switched from day to night mode.

Before chucking the camera in the bin try it on another screen (like your TV as already suggested), this will rule out any rendering issues with your PC.

Strange, usually the photocell only controls the LEDs themselves and does not decide when a camera switched from day to night mode.

Got it!

Do you have with the Pal/ NTCS settings with the card? It may just be that you have it on the wrong setting both settings affect the bars of colour when the picture is mono it will work in either setting. Pal is standard UK but it depends on what the camera is

Got it!

Do you have with the Pal/ NTCS settings with the card? It may just be that you have it on the wrong setting both settings affect the bars of colour when the picture is mono it will work in either setting. Pal is standard UK but it depends on what the camera is

Smart a**e. :P

except the picture of the fan IS in color ......................................

Does look like its in colour but that may just be the tint of the monitor, there is not enough colour in that pic to say 100% its colour

do you wanna stop pretending your everyones boss?

If I were your boss I would of sacked you. Im not sure what your problem is paul but if you dont play fair someones gonna take your toys away !

yes it was of ebay. I dont need a proper setup hence the cheap way of doing it. mind you the camera was bought as an ex display but when i got it, it was rusty etc suggesting it was not ex display but a used one, and a non working one at that.

Archived