Security Installer Community

Need Help With Alarm Install Price

He11raz3r

wired would be a better system.

its really down to personal preferance, if it was my house id put in a Honeywell Galaxy G2-20 but im used to those panels.

company i used to work for would fit the texecom Veritas R8 , nice domestic panel one button setting( if programmed that way) and cheap too. but again its up to you.

Hi Lwillis

Thank you very much for your offer to help install and the replies.

Do you work for yourself or for a company as I would need a cert for the insurance.

Also I wouldn't be that good giving you a hand as I don't know that much about alarms.

If I go all wired alarm I would still prefer the texecom but a grade 3 all wired with premier elite black diamond keypad if I did would I still be able to use the key-fobs or are they just for the ricochet system.

Get 3 quotes from recognised co's and get them to supply and install, very few will provide labour only for various but obvious reasons.

Do you also take your car to the garage with a bag of bits for the service? if not try it and see what they say.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Get 3 quotes from recognised co's and get them to supply and install, very few will provide labour only for various but obvious reasons.

Do you also take your car to the garage with a bag of bits for the service? if not try it and see what they say.

I understand what you mean by 3 quotes.

Norman did you read my posts as in the posts I said supplied and fit as I would need a certificate from the company for insurance purposes.

I don't have a car as I'm not that rich but I do have a raleigh chopper :whistle:

Thanks for the rough guide price alterEGO is that for all the kit 2 in my first post.

That just comes in with the vat just under the budget I have for the alarm.

Do you cover the Newcastle area if you do can you pm me with your details please.

I forgot to include 2x wireless fobs which would add another £100 + VAT, the fobs are good but we tend to use prox tags most of the time.

A bit to far for us for a one off domestic I'm afraid, we are based in the North West.

I forgot to include 2x wireless fobs which would add another £100 + VAT, the fobs are good but we tend to use prox tags most of the time.

A bit to far for us for a one off domestic I'm afraid, we are based in the North West.

thank you very much for time and the average prices of things least I know now where I stand on the budget side of things.

alterEGO could you recommend anyone in the Newcastle area

Kind regards

Dave

thank you very much for time and the average prices of things least I know now where I stand on the budget side of things.

alterEGO could you recommend anyone in the Newcastle area

Kind regards

Dave

Area prices can vary for example London is more expensive than most places, and some of the northern regions are quite cheap for the same job. I would recomend you try www.nsi.org,uk or www.ssiab.com you can search on both of these sites for an approved installer using your post code. Dont pick the cheapest, pick the company you feel most comfortable with

Archived