Security Installer Community

Intruder Courses

Steve Bates

Did you fail?

no i did not fail, thanks very much i actually passed 4 months ahead of schedule.

all i was saying was it wasnt so much being trained to do the job it was more showing i could do it by providing evidence collected from my company

no i did not fail, thanks very much i actually passed 4 months ahead of schedule.

all i was saying was it wasnt so much being trained to do the job it was more showing i could do it by providing evidence collected from my company

pass, credit or distinction?

The technical certificate is worthless compared to the NVQ anyway

Got this not so long back if anyones interested

Dear Employer

I am writing to confirm that the L2 Apprenticeship for learners who started in Autumn 2010 or January 2011 should be finishing soon after Christmas 2011 and I am writing to establish if your learner would like to progress onto the Advanced L3 Apprenticeship. Progression is dependant on the results of their L2 exams etc. and full details will be sent out in January of what is outstanding for those who have expressed a wish to continue.

Funding is available, details as:-

16 – 18 will be fully funded

19 – 24 will costs £2,750 or £3,375 for large employers with over 1000 employees.

If you would like further information or wish to register your learner for the Advance L3 Apprenticeship, please advise by return.

Kind Regards

Hey Ho, Lets Go

Archived