Security Installer Community

Tools Bargains

bm_99

Hey all couldnt see a thread like this so i made one for any tools and or equipment we all buy and if we've got a bargain why not share it

picked up a ratched screwdriver frm screwfix £2.99 with 6 bits - bargain i think lol over £4.00 saving

anyone else?

Bahco make a lifetime guaranteed set of screwdrivers. not cheap at a tenner for a number 2, but when i round the head off i just take it back and swap for a new one( only owned it for a week so no idea if its even possible yet lol)

Bahco make a lifetime guaranteed set of screwdrivers. not cheap at a tenner for a number 2, but when i round the head off i just take it back and swap for a new one( only owned it for a week so no idea if its even possible yet lol)

thats what snap on say aswell, i was gonna try their stuff out on a £45 ratchet but then thought id wait a bit lol

saying that i need to get a nice gripping sharp side cutter (or normal cutters to us lot) and a junior hacksaw

Gotta say, im a bit of a bahco whore. they make a lurverly set of side cutters, nice teeny ones and sparky size too ;D

no lifetike guarantee on em tho, but well worth twenty five squids

where did you get it from mate?

thats what snap on say aswell...

Snap-On (also own Bahco) and Mac Tools (also own Facom etc) all normally offer a limited lifetime warranty.

The thoery being a large proportion pay for the stuff on the drip, so they make a profit.

Well worth the extra if you can afford to pay for it outright.

Archived