Security Installer Community

Wanted: Installer Warwickshire/coventry

UKDSL

Hello,

Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong place! Mods please move it if it is!

I am looking for someone to carry out work installing/upgrading the following at our premesis in Coventry:

Access Control

CCTV System

Intruder Alarm

Fire Alarm

Intruder Alarm: The building previously had a Honeywell G2-12 system installed, I need around 4 PIRs adding, and a couple of rollershutter/door contacts.

In addition to this the keypad location needs moving, external bell re-connecting and I need the system re-programming and setting up to an ARC.

Access Control: Standalone Paxton System on 2 Doors.

1 External with Intercom. E.g: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/DECSP1.html

1 Internal. Need a manual release/open for both locating in office.

CCTV System: 4 External Cameras, 4 Internal Cameras, 16 Channel DVR for future expansion, something like this:

http://www.uksecurityshop.com/16ch-avtech-798-dvr-h264-optional-cable--hdd-inc-dvd-rw-8-camera-sony-chipset-varifocal-ir-420tvl-1230-p.asp

Fire Alarm: We currently have an old Gentex system installed, we need a completely new panel and re-wiring. Was looking at something like the Sigma XT as we want the option to be able to add a fire suppresion system and VESDA at a later date. I guess around 10-11 smoke detectors. Needs to release the two access control door locks in the event of the alarm being triggered, would also like some sort of remote monitoring for this..

I have had one quote from a larger national company, and the price quoted was horrific for the quality of kit that they were going to uwe. If I have to get someone seperate to do the fire alarm, that wouldn't be a problem though if someone was able to do the lot that would be great.

Archived