Security Installer Community

Best Panel For Remote Service

mseager

Just a quick one to see what everyones views are on remote service? I have used galaxy for this with no problems but trying to find a smaller and cheaper panel that will work well,

Any help will be great!!

Thanks, Marc

The best for me is CCare. £350 came off the office printer in the course of last night, every morning i have a little charlie just counting £RS freshly delivered to the printer tray the night before. :whistle:

Customers!

every morning i have a little charlie

:o

You mancs, you love your drugs dont you.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

Texecom are doing their best to catch castle but castle are so far ahead. I was hoping the latest version of maintex would have the option to power the panel up an pull the profile from wintex, no joy, still has to be sent.

One of my bigger equipment regrets was not going with castle a couple of years back, it was a lazy choice to pick texecom. I knew all about castle but ADI didn't hold much stock at the time and pyronix don't like the old direct accounts.

Ps: Still miles better than the Gardtec sh!te we started out with.

We moved from Texecom to Castle/Pyronix around a year ago and haven't looked back. Their sales and technical support is fantastic, they even have a local rep resident here in Northern Ireland which was one of the deciding factors for us.

We moved from Texecom to Castle/Pyronix around a year ago and haven't looked back. Their sales and technical support is fantastic, they even have a local rep resident here in Northern Ireland which was one of the deciding factors for us.

I thought Mark covered NI.

I can't see us moving now as we are a bit too far in. I still think the premier is a better control panel, but castle has better software.

Archived