Security Installer Community

Mobile Phone Contracts

renewal time

We have been with vodafone for a few years now but the bills are high. My bill alone is usually between 150 and 250 quid a month.

we have 9 handsets. Im looking to move to o2 as they seem to have better coverage and better billing. what do the rest of you do?

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

who are they dave?

I sent you a pm as you'll have to ring & ask what tariffs & handsets they can offer.

There probably more interest in the corporate client, but if you don't ask you won't know

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Compare the o2 price to a o2 virtual network provider ?

You tried a giffgaf SIM didnt you? Good arent they? just added a couple more to a new 4 way GOIP. anyone else want one get me to send the SIM that way i get a £5 credit :)

Perhaps JW talks to much for the 1500min deal

post-2708-0-91011100-1338414182_thumb.jp

Customers!

You tried a giffgaf SIM didnt you

no, but I did buy a htc android phone with a psychical keyboard of your chinky chums.

I have considered for long while adding a gsm gateway to the phone system, however I believe I can juggle my landline plans to have enough bundled minutes to cover our modest needs at a lower cost.

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

no, but I did buy a htc android phone with a psychical keyboard of your chinky chums.

I have considered for long while adding a gsm gateway to the phone system, however I believe I can juggle my landline plans to have enough bundled minutes to cover our modest needs at a lower cost.

OK but remember when you do order a GG SIM for your next droid purchase put my name against it.

Customers!

Archived