Security Installer Community

Setup Of Acti Ip Cam To Icrealtime "help Needed Please"

ASD

Hi there guys 1st time ive posted here but always used the site for information very good site.

I am trying to connect Acti TCM 5611 IP cams to a ICREALTIME HYBRID DVR/NVR. I am aware that the IC does not support Acti but i have been informed that they should work using ONVIF.

The ICREALTIME system is: HVR-1600HS/4000.

When I do an auto search of devices on the system, it displays the IP address of the Acti and the manufacture comes up as ONVIF but will not display the mac address info of the camera and will not work. I have changed the RTSP port on the Acti to match the IC (554). Are you aware of any other ports/settings I may need to change for it to recognize it.

Also i have tried adding the ACTI manually but still no luck. I have loaded the latest firmware onto the Acti - website says this will now support ONVIF.

I know the IC unit i have works with there cameras and pannasonic.

Any help/knowledge will be much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Matt

Hi Admin 2

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately there is no way of editing the mac address on the IC unit. Im thinking maybe i have not set up some of the ports within the Acti, but as fairly new to IP not sure.

Hi there the ICREALTIME Hybrid is def ONVIF compliant, it even has the ONVIF option when trying to add devices manually. Also all of there cameras are advertised as being ONVIF.

as i said they may claim it but if its not tested then its just a claim. I dont see ICREALTIME on the onvif approved list.

Its like an installer claiming they comply to xyz std. If noone inspects or tests it how do you know.

http://www.onvif.org/Membership/AlphabeticalMemberList.aspx

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Valid pont i have just looked at your link - IC would be on here if they were fully compliant. I am just in the process of e-mailing IC as they informed me that the unit was onvif compliant before i purchased it. I went down the road of this unit as the site has 16 analogue and 12 ip cams.

Archived