Security Installer Community

Baxall Zr4 And Ztx Controller

scoteng

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a second hand Baxall ZR4 receiver pcb or boxed with the ZTX controller to go with it. If anyone has one for sale, perhaps you could PM me some details. The ZR3 isn't an option as I need all 8 outputs.

cheers

These things are rarer than Scotland winning a football game.

We still a lot out there but are having a few problems and have to replace with a DMV 2060 dome as the sites use the Baxall up the coax protocol.

Good luck though and if you find a batch of boards let me know please.

!

• 1 year later...

I know it's now 18 months since this last post but just in case you are still in the search I have just done some de-com and have 5 boards which we're working dandy when switched off. Unfortunately I did not take the boxes I just disconnected the pcbs.I also have an unused spare, still in the packing. If mr alarm protection or anyone else wants to take these off my hands let me know.

I know it's now 18 months since this last post but just in case you are still in the search I have just done some de-com and have 5 boards which we're working dandy when switched off. Unfortunately I did not take the boxes I just disconnected the pcbs.I also have an unused spare, still in the packing. If mr alarm protection or anyone else wants to take these off my hands let me know.

You'll need >5 posts before people can PM you BTW

Archived