dualcom

4 x door contacts

6 x dualtechs

1 x pts button

2 x internal sirens

1 x external siren

1 x decoy

insurance company is very happy now!!!!

he had been broken into 3 times !! its now a sorted system.

i just wonder why some sites have loads of protection and some with near to nothing, ah well i know that the site is secure now, and with decent locks as well (not done by us, as we dont do locks!)

Oasis

I think sites differ because some customer refuse to be dictated to and some ins companies will back down in certain cases, others probably fly to the wind and either don't know or don't give a stuff.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

he had been broken into 3 times !!

ah, the classic knob head who's repeatedly robbed before having to be bullied by the insurer to do something, give it 18 months & he'll be bitching about paying for monitoring as he's been trouble free....

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

ah, the classic knob head who's repeatedly robbed before having to be bullied by the insurer to do something, give it 18 months & he'll be bitching about paying for monitoring as he's been trouble free....

Sad, true but sad.

• 2 weeks later...

I was going to post that one too.

Love the way the bloke on the Ped gets pushed over twice.

IMHO the "manager" was silly to pick up the iron bar/pipe. He could have been done for GBH if he had of hit one of the cretins and also has now stuffed the fingerprints as I bet they all had handled it at some stage.

Also when he tried the head lock there is a far easier way to hold and control someone whilst they are wearing a full face skiddy. All it requires is one hand.

But he may have had his head beaten in by the others,

As for the shop, i would have at least put all bikes into gear ( Not stockings and sussies) and a Disc Lock on all stock.

I pity the poor sod who buys that bike and the paint repair isnt good as the tank and or fairing had to have been damaged during that.

Reminds me of doing the Alarms and Automated gates at an Audi showroom/Service plot. They used to chip the alloys on a corner as they got delivered ( Easier to drop the kerb but then again who are we to suggest things). They had a bloke turn up who would polish the wheel and then spray it. Noone knew any different when they bought a new car.

And another thing, the "mechanics" could not diagnose a fault unless they plugged in the lap tops into the ECU.

Last thing, bike thieves are the scum of chavs. The used toilet paper of syphilis infected camels.

Archived