Security Installer Community

Ctv Tester Pro Used Once For Sale £150 P+P Included

ppelectronics

hi all im selling my cctv / ptz tester / lan cable tester used it once at my old workplace when i was maintance there but sadly now umemployed :shy: its complete as new in its carry case all leads instructions even the protective screen sticker here is a link to a similar tester on ebay. sorry but i dont know the model number of my tester since chucking the box away. any questions or offers feal free to message me Thank you :proud:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CCTV-Tester-PRO-3-5-Inch-LCD-PN299-/221125069164?pt=UK_BOI_Electrical_Test_Measurement_Equipment_ET&hash=item337c14c96c :thumbsup:

Hi m8.

Is there a model number on the unit itself? I need a couple of spare testers for the lads and can get them for less than the money you are asking for however, if it is a decent make and it helps you out i'll buy it. I could really do with knowing its not a cheapo chinese job though, Thanks.

p.s. You cant receive messages as you dont have enough posts.

the model number should be on a sticker on the back of the machine somewhere.

"If you carry your childhood with you, you never become old. Why rush to end life when happiness is in the blissfulness of childhood innocence."

"We all die, the goal isn't to live forever, the goal is to create something that will."

Archived