Security Installer Community

Ctv Tester Pro Used Once For Sale £150 P+P Included

ppelectronics

Say out of the black & into the red, there nothing is this game for......

Buying used test equipment marked "talyored fire & security" which appears to have been kicked around a car park by a f'tard

Jim Bowen was wise man...

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Actually I would say not by the seller, looking through the feedback and ridiculous price of it I would say they have come across it. There is however as mentioned before lots of stolen security equipment on fleabay, ironic really.

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Unless I could actually hold and test the kit I would not buy it.

If it was labelled like that I also would not.

If it was offered in a pub I would not buy it.

A friends whole kit was nicked, 17th edition testing , the works. We had a few pints in the locals to see if it was being offered.

? Lucky for the thief it was`nt , to us anyway,

You nick a mans tools you stop him feeding his family. And although I need not say this, this is why some of us are in this industry.

Rob a home, you deserve your knackers cut off by the householder with a blunt rusty stanly blade and left to bleed.

I got called a thief by a director, I "Directed" him to my line manager and said where is the paperwork I gave you to purchase some equipment from you? And can you also show "dickhead" the reciept you have. ( Yes I said that, being accused of theft is a serious matter and can cause emotions to run riot, and as I have indicated in another post - I say it as it is when needed).

He had done a spot check on my van and I had not yet got back to stores and replaced the purchased item..............................

Talk about jump before you leap........................

lol I messaged him on ebay to wonder why hes selling and got the following....

I bought it in a job-lot of electrical items, it seems to work fine. I don't know much about it.

I dont know whats sadder.... this fishy story or me messaging him on ebay? haha!

im selling my cctv / ptz tester / lan cable tester used it once at my old workplace when i was maintance there but sadly now umemployed :shy:

lol I messaged him on ebay to wonder why hes selling and got the following....

I bought it in a job-lot of electrical items, it seems to work fine. I don't know much about it.

I dont know whats sadder.... this fishy story or me messaging him on ebay? haha!

The OP says similar to ebay, they may or may not be the same person

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

Fair enuf! Not sure why you'd want to advertise someone else's though?

He didn't has such. As MrH says, 'like this'.

Considering the guy is selling, he'd probably already seen it on the Bay.

Probably academic anyway.

Archived