Security Installer Community

Client Management And Scheduling Software

We are not UK installers....so there is no need to be approved by SSAIB.

There seems to be limited options so it is either build our own or go for AM. Thanks for the help guys

Ask on a forum such as utteraccess, there are developers there who will build a DB to your requirements for a fee. It would be a stopgap, but as long as the table structure is right from the outset then your data is easily transferable to AM etc at a later date.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

We are not UK installers....so there is no need to be approved by SSAIB.

There seems to be limited options so it is either build our own or go for AM. Thanks for the help guys

You could give filemaker a go I used it for some time before I purchased AM http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FileMaker-Pro-6-/290800997107?pt=UK_Computing_Software_Software_SR&hash=item43b51712f3

I have built some databases, I could let you have a copy if you would like

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there  we purchased something called Tracker Pro ( they were running a promotion in Nov - not sure if still on in Dec  and we got it at a great price). We aren't using everything on it yet but so far it looks great. I have used other software in the past but this is a different level altogether. If interested I can send a link. 

Archived