Security Installer Community

How To Connect Cctv (Dvr) Camera To Pc ?

edzhinieks

Hello,

I am quit new in CCTV world. I got my first CCTV camera kit which is called 'GET Professional Colour Twin CCTV Safety Camera System' link for details - http://www.brooklyntrading.co.uk/p-1981-get-professional-colour-twin-cctv-safety-camera-system.aspx

what kind of options do I have - http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/4417/cctvt.jpg

My question is - how could I connect that cameras to PC ? I know the fact all video files are recording in DVR and to view all recorded video files I have to use SCART cable via TV. Is there any chance to connect that two cameras to computer ( to see what's happening outside) and perhaps if it is possible save all video files to pc hard drive to watch later?

thanks indeed,

Ed

And that kids, is how you do sarcasm.

Originally said by Charles Babbage
On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament], 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fivestar / nexlar.

Please stop posting drivel. Also you have 2 accounts and i dont see any valid reason for this. 

Either post correctly or i will mark both accounts as spam.

James

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

£34.99 & they don't have a built in web server, what a bunch of robbing GET's

:roflmao:

Trade descriptions with it having the word 'professional' in it! We get questions like this all the time. How much for a 8 way DVR with cameras. When you mention that it's above £100 the usual response is but i can get it on ebay for . . . .

One of the reasons we do so little CCTV outside 8418.

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Archived