Security Installer Community

I Finally Got My Wireless System Installed!

RC944

So after months of musings i finally got the system installed this weekend! firstly thanks to all here that helped me make up my mind!

for those that are interested here is what happened after i finally decided to call in the professionals rather than do a self install

contacted 6 firms; 3 ssaib and 3 nsi nacoss. 3 of them provided price and 2 did survey. went with the nsi nacoss in the end.

the installation comprised 1 enforcer kit with 2 rf fobs, 1 door contact and 11 PIRs, 1 siren and 1 decoy

came to just under 1000 plus vat

made the conscious choice not to monitored at this stage given the cost outweighs the risk.

Really pleased with the firm i went for in the end. professional, accurate and punctual.

Just wondering whether i should have gone for a live siren where i have my decoy because i would prefer to have the strobe in the decoy as well - any thoughts? ive been quoted 75 plus vat for it wondering if i can do it myself?

Glad your sorted.

Just wondering whether i should have gone for a live siren where i have my decoy because i would prefer to have the strobe in the decoy as well - any thoughts? ive been quoted 75 plus vat for it wondering if i can do it myself?

If your audible only you defiently need as much noise as possible. But if you touch it you will loose the validity of the nacoss cert etc.

securitywarehouse Security Supplies from Security Warehouse

Trade Members please contact us for your TSI vetted trade discount.

Archived