Security Installer Community

Intellex Help Urgent !

cctvman

Hi All,

As my old journey man said you learn something new everyday !!! and that is so true ;- )

It's one of those things between new aditions to family 5x Douge De Bordeaux's & the early starts and late finnish's with work & the massive area I now cover am lucky to catch corry !!

Ive been into the config and did a full reset only thing it didnt do was the passwords ??? could be worse it could be an unmarked japan DVR with no name ect ( yes one sitting on the desk for repair ) but it's Xmas and some time off

Regards

Ali

Hi All,As my old journey man said you learn something new everyday !!! and that is so true ;- )It's one of those things between new aditions to family 5x Douge De Bordeaux's & the early starts and late finnish's with work & the massive area I now cover am lucky to catch corry !!Ive been into the config and did a full reset only thing it didnt do was the passwords ??? could be worse it could be an unmarked japan DVR with no name ect ( yes one sitting on the desk for repair ) but it's Xmas and some time offRegardsAli

Odd because its deffo in there. We have to reset them when numbty managers change all our passwords.

Archived