Security Installer Community

Ladbrokes Robbery

Oxo

You may recall this subject we had in engineers side about this,

I might walk into a branch to see how good the intercom thing is, rather than gas I'm thinking...

41z16AzMaRL._SS500_.jpg

which I reckon is pretty cool ?

Mr th2.jpg Veritas God

More info in the electronic chip wrapper,

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/Man-died-armed-robbery-bid-bookmakers-named/story-17961433-detail/story.html

Its not nice to say, but IMHO a tit & burden on society for decades.. my heart bleeds

His family is not too bright either

"I can't understand why he would do this now when he had everything to live for."

Peter also revealed the dad-of-three may have had a lung condition which restricted his breathing.

Mind you someone somewhere will be saying well he didnt get a fair start in life, and didnt have the oppurtunities. The problem is there are too many people out there that think the world owes them a living, and just as many namby pamby softies that think theyre right and try to provide it for them.

He would of gone to prison again (costing a small fortune) then given "help" by someone that has a degree in namby pamby (costing another small fortune) and of course lets not forget he will need hospitisation and that wouldnt of been  cheap either.

I suppose without these people we would all be out of a job, it just annoys me on the way we as a society treat them when we do catch them. They should be made to run a security company and deal with poo everyday like the rest of us poor souls 

Mind you someone somewhere will be saying well he didnt get a fair start in life, and didnt have the oppurtunities. The problem is there are too many people out there that think the world owes them a living, and just as many namby pamby softies that think theyre right and try to provide it for them.

He would of gone to prison again (costing a small fortune) then given "help" by someone that has a degree in namby pamby (costing another small fortune) and of course lets not forget he will need hospitisation and that wouldnt of been  cheap either.

I suppose without these people we would all be out of a job, it just annoys me on the way we as a society treat them when we do catch them. They should be made to run a security company and deal with poo everyday like the rest of us poor souls 

Nah just make them deal with poo, forget the security company bit.

amealing@texe.com

Head of Industry Affairs

Visit Our Website
Texecom

Archived