Security Installer Community

Make myself known

Guest Echo

Hello guys. I'm the sales representative from Shenzhen Wave-particle Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.

Shenzhen Wave-particle Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. is a high-tech enterprise dedicated in research and development of video products. Taking the advantage of advanced skills of video capture and compression, our company successfully developed Ether8000 series video capture cards and digital surveillance system, which is also the only surveillance system in the world designed by Xview chip with high capability. Meanwhile, in addition to Xview, we developed other kinds of video capture cards which are based on Philips 7130 series, Conexant Fusion878A.

The primary catalogue we have for now is Ether8000 series DVR cards, which include:

Ehter8104--based on 1 Xview chip (single card supports 2 real time channels and 4 less real time channels; 6 cards can be plugged together)

Ether8404--based on 4 Fusion878A chips (single card supports 4 real time channels; 3 cards can be plugged together)

Ether8416--based on 4 Xview chips (single card supports 8 real time channels or 16 less real time channels; two cards support 16 real time channels or 32 less real time channels; 8416 and 8104 can be plugged together to form other channels)

If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact me.

http://www.etherint.com

E-mail: echo-etherint@126.com

MSN: sallynktj@hotmail.com

Thanks all.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

Archived