Security Installer Community

Customer Database

Firesi83

Looks obviously less alarm specific, but far better written than AM - is it just as 'good' at things like quotes, pro forma letters etc...

Based on the fact I can't even get my demo copy of AM to generate a Word letter, that is.

Edit - OK, looks like you can add alarm modules... But are they as comprehensive as AM looks?

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Based on the fact I can't even get my demo copy of AM to generate a Word letter, that is.

Have you installed the drivers file from their website to run office integration, it also only runs on 32bit version of office. I had same issue as you, they remotes in to fix it and it works great

Its dearer than full fat AM I presume then?

Have you installed the drivers file from their website to run office integration, it also only runs on 32bit version of office. I had same issue as you, they remotes in to fix it and it works great

Its 32 bit, I did spot that, but no not knowingly installed drivers, will have a look at that in the week.

Ta.

So, I've decided to take my work back underground.... to stop it falling into the wrong hands

Archived