Security Installer Community

Customer Database

Firesi83

I don't agree. I think Mr JB Eye had it right all along.

I know you don't like inspectorates and I'm not the biggest fan myself but alarm companies seemed to have a much happier time of it in the Nacoss days.

And all that does is drag up the counter argument of there being sh*te on their watch too.

I'll say again, how a company is run has feck all to do with ANY security industry inspectorate.

18 months ago several of the NSI Directors were on the naughty step at Companies house due to issues at their other companies. Hardly makes them paragons of virtue with regard to judging others.

And your local inspector - he got all the answers on how to run a business has he?

Thought not.

Elitist ****

I thought mods were meant to be nice to people?

18 months ago several of the NSI Directors were on the naughty step at Companies house due to issues at their other companies. Hardly makes them paragons of virtue with regard to judging others.

If that be the case I agree with you 100%

www.securitywarehouse.co.uk/catalog/

Are you meaning how the business is run or how they are applying the regs etc matt?

Both. Regs is about the depth they could explain something, most couldn't name a standard and the business's aren't really run commercially. Alot seem hobby businesses.

Both. Regs is about the depth they could explain something, most couldn't name a standard and the business's aren't really run commercially. Alot seem hobby businesses.

Regs is where the inspectorates knowledge/remit ends.

The peter principle is the curse of many a business, more so in small companies. Add aspiration into the mix along with limited knowledge then the outcome is often one of failure.

That said. It was you yourself who said companies should be allowed to fail.

Stop buying the sh1te then. There is a Gold in Oldham that has been for sale for years, I did hear they had a buyer but not 100%. They are not great but alot better than some of your purchased stuff.

Stop buying the sh1te then. There is a Gold in Oldham that has been for sale for years, I did hear they had a buyer but not 100%. They are not great but alot better than some of your purchased stuff.

Haven't found any good ssaib firms that are for sale though

Archived