Security Installer Community

Ultrak Kdssss00P1 Ptz Camera

search

Hiyal folks

I would be extremely greatful if someone can advise.

I have 7 of the ptz camera's, they are part of the KD6 series of cameras. 6 of them have switches to set the protocol (4 switches) and then there is 3 dials to set the camera number in 100's, 10's and 1's.  1 camera has the 4 switches for protocol, it has an additional 4 for baud rate and the 3 dials.  This last camera I have set up on my dvr with the settings below and it works a treat.

Channel 14
Protocol: Pelco D
Address 3
Baudrate 2400
Data Bits 8
Stop bits 1
Parity None

The other 6 cameras I am tearing my hair out. I think the problem is that I dont seem able to set the baud rate as they dont have the option. I can find manuals but these seem to be for the KD6i model I have which is working.  So I am stuck. Does anyone know if they came with preset protocols and baud rates. My Dvr can handle the following protocols

PANASONIC
PELCO-9750
PELCOASC11
PELCOD
PELCOD-S
PELCOD-S1
PELCOD1
PELCOP
PELCOP-STD
PELCOP1
PHILLIPS
SAMSUNG
SANLE
SANTACHI
SHARP
SONY
YAAN

if anyone out there can help me, I will make a donation by paypal if it works, i dont do this for a living, I just want to set these cameras up at my property.

many thanks

Hi and welcome

I may be wrong but i seem to remember the Ultrak were bought out by Honeywell. I also seem to remember that they used their own protocol, which would explain why there are no baud rate settings . I think I have a joystick for one in the office

Hi and welcome

I may be wrong but i seem to remember the Ultrak were bought out by Honeywell. I also seem to remember that they used their own protocol, which would explain why there are no baud rate settings . I think I have a joystick for one in the office

cheers pete - will keep on looking and if it is the case then i think ive lost the battle for now

• 4 weeks later...