Security Installer Community

York Installer Required for private job

Guest sparkz

Guest sparkz

Hi everyone. I live in York, & have recently bought a new house. It's a bit oddball in it's shape & would like to entrust a decent installer with an alarm installation.

Now in our old likkle house, I installed the system myself. pretty straightforward, with smoke detector & garage on seperate armable circuits etc etc.

This ones a tad more difficult.

Now, I install vehicle security for a living, more so the top end gear & work on the philosophy that it's 90% install, 10% equipment that makes a good intall, therefore tend to get carried away in my installs, what with add-ons, customer gimmicks etc. Now I want someone who fancies a bit of a challenge, & fancies getting a bit techie, but I dont want to get an alarm company in as I really dont think they will give it the time & install I require.

Any takers<S>

Shane, (York)

mail me on sparkz1 @ bigfoot.com

What great idea I guess you don't have contents insurance. :D

What will probably happen if you require insurance cover you'll end buying a second install to get a Nacoss / Ssaib cert.

What will probably happen if you require insurance cover you'll end buying a second install to get a Nacoss / Ssaib cert.

Dont be silly, so long as its installed to the relevant standards, any approved company will take it over.

Dave Partridge (Romec Service Engineer)

Guest sparkz

cheers for the answers peeps. & yes I am fully insured<S>, we just like gizmo's & gadgets. We're in a low risk area, so really, being approved isn't a main criteria.

Heck on the car front I've had remote start, remote window lift & lower etc since before most people even dreamt it was possible.

I'm totally open to ideas, but do like convenience features. I havnt really followed the house market for a couple of years, so I'm a tad blind at whats available at the mo.

I'm totally open to ideas, although like I say, as with the high end vehicle security, convenience features make them so much more fun<S>

Thanks guys, (& gals??, not sure if there are any)

Shane

Archived