Security Installer Community

Aritech ATS Panel

Stal.

Hi guys.

Sorry i haven't graced your screens for some time but life at The UK's number one Alarm Company has been so sweet recently that i have had nothing to moan about :D

That is, until now :no:

Is it just me or is the ATS control panel a complete ball acher ? Life is never simple :cry:

Input from any member on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

UTC - The dawn of a new era !

Stal,

As I work with the same stripes as you. I have used quite a few ATS and once you get into them they are fairly easy.

I remember when we started fitting Aritech after years of Scantronic, I thought what the hell is this. But once you get into it and used to it its no big deal.

cheers Kev

Is it just me or is the ATS control panel a complete ball acher ? Life is never simple :cry:

32034[/snapback]

??? What’s wrong with the ATS

Who do you think the UK No 1 alarm Co. is i thought that was the industry’s best kept secret and it was our co.

Seriously we have always used CD range it kept us on a perceived level above the competition. We have. Since it was announced the CD range was to be terminated adopted Ademco in replacement to the CD 72 and for anything over 30 + zones sold the ATS. Didn’t you find the CD 95 a ball acher before getting to like it. ?

jef

Customers!

which branch out of the 40 odd do u work from then stal?

ive fitted a couple of ATS panels now and there not to bad, its like most panels once u get to to know then im sure there become well loved. Very european, but then i suppose aritech always has been.

The new keypad design looks more like an air con remote control and is a bit hard for cable entry when running cables surface.. Butted the trunking up to it and because the keypad slides on the back plate couldnt get the bloody keypad on!! :realmad:

I dont know if the still make the original keypad that i had me training on, the one with the coloured buttons?? looks a lot better.

Chris

ISC Systems Ltd ( A uk number 1 Company Subby without stripes!!! :whistle: )

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Hi guys.

Sorry i haven't graced your screens for some time but life at The UK's number one Alarm Company has been so sweet recently that i have had nothing to moan about  :D

That is, until now  :no:

32034[/snapback]

IT SEEMS THAT ARITECH HAS RUSHED THIS PILE OF TRASH OUT .AND THEY ARNT TO BOTHERD ABOUT THE CD RANGE ANY MORE I HADTWO FAULTY CD 95 IN THESAME DAY

IT SEEMS THAT ARITECH HAS RUSHED THIS PILE OF TRASH OUT .AND THEY ARNT TO BOTHERD ABOUT THE CD RANGE ANY MORE I HADTWO FAULTY CD 95 IN THESAME DAY

32458[/snapback]

I have been installing them and all I can say is I find them to be the bees knees, I would consider these to be better than the Galaxy 500. Have you had the proper training on these control panels perhaps it was a mickey mouse instructer who worked for a mickey mouse company. What are your views.

Hi guys.

Sorry i haven't graced your screens for some time but life at The UK's number one Alarm Company has been so sweet recently that i have had nothing to moan about  :D

That is, until now  :no:

32034[/snapback]

i wasn't aware the royal mail were using aritech>>> :whistle:

I have been installing them and all I can say is I find them to be the bees knees, I would consider these to be better than the Galaxy 500.  Have you had the proper training on these control panels perhaps it was a mickey mouse instructer who worked for a mickey mouse company.  What are your views.

32544[/snapback]

:o:o your joining date is a clue right????

32458[/snapback]

did u default then before use????

Trade Member

As Mr Kingswood said "Dont forget the 6 P's when installing.....Proper Preperation Prevents P*** Poor Performance!!!"

John Kingswood(alais Nobby), Paul Earl Ltd 1985-2006

Archived