Security Installer Community

Domonial

Guest Harryleckie

Guest Harryleckie

I cant find much info on the new Domonial wire free system, can anyone tell me if this system answers a lot of flaws in the wires only debate?...Im thinking of a wires free system for my house so any info on this product or recomendations on systems just as goood would be appreciated,,,,any installers in the Glasgow area?

Thanx in advance

Guest Harryleckie

"The Domonial has been disscused on this forum do a search"

There is a Domonial forum but alas not for lesser beings like myself to gaze upon :(

We have fitted a few Domonial systems and have found them to be very reliable when compared with other wireless systems, our opinions on wirless are slowly changing because of this product.

Petes right our whitburn office covers central Scotland, give me a call and i can either do a survey for you or have a brochure sent out.

Colin.

Guest Harryleckie

thank you for the excellent review links

as for "Check out our website www.alarmgard.com" the web site doesn't work which is not the greatest advert for the company :huh:

as for "Check out our website www.alarmgard.com" the web site doesn't work which is not the greatest advert for the company

The company that host Alarmgard site were having problems with their severs, :cry:

so Colin is moving the full site to another host thats a bit more reliable :yes:

Colin will post more details but it should be all sorted this weekend ;)

There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

as for "Check out our website www.alarmgard.com" the web site doesn't work which is not the greatest advert for the company 

I would agree with you there, but if we were excellent at web design, we wouldn't be fitting Alarms. Website is done inhouse and we have had problems with the server that hosts the site, a temp site is back up and the original Alarmgard Site will be online asap.

What do you need to know and I can answer your questions here or Pm/email us and I will try to help.

Colin.

Archived