Security Installer Community

the good the bad and the rest.....

as there needs to be another heated debate i thought this would do...what is happinin to //.National Installer.//??????????having left i still take an active interest with whats going on there and i didnt think it could be so bad as what im being told.......but on the outside looking in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whats happening to probably one of the biggest and best alarm co's in the world........?? :o

34162[/snapback]

Why What have you seen and heard :unsure:

as there needs to be another heated debate i thought this would do...what is happinin to //.National Installer.//??????????having left i still take an active interest with whats going on there and i didnt think it could be so bad as what im being told.......but on the outside looking in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!whats happening to probably one of the biggest and best alarm co's in the world........?? :o

34162[/snapback]

AD. Who? Thought they went bump. Still see a lot of their old yellow box’s around. Just thought no one wanted to take them over or their old customers had been so badly hurt they were refusing to sign up with anyone else. Wonder where all their old engineers are now?

Jef

Customers!

Why What have you seen and heard  :unsure:

34165[/snapback]

heard...IT ALL....seen.. A LOT OF YELLOW HEX'S TAKEN DOWN.....no co' can sustain that loss of revenue....

(My opinion)

//.National Installer.// U.K. - lost the plot at the time of the purchase of Modern Security Systems (ASH plc) - they forgot that the vitality of the company rested upon the individual employees of the company - many good people left after the treatment they received and lack of appreciation of the amount of commitment that had been given over the years ... rant .. rant .. rant

i'm not bitter !

Mister G

Archived